Re: [tlug] Die, "Adobe Bridge Workspace File"! Die!

>> How about: cd grep -i -r "Adobe Bridge Workspace File" .gnome*
>>
>> And if nothing, then try the global settings: grep -i -r "Adobe
>> Bridge Workspace File" /etc/gnome*
>
> Those didn't turn up anything, so I thought maybe the "Adobe Bridge
> Workspace" designation...

Just a thought - try reducing the search to just "Adobe Bridge". Maybe
the " File" at the end is being added by Nautilus?

> grep -i -r "Adobe Bridge Workspace File" .*
>
> Thinking that would look through every file on my system.
>
> But the command hung. I figured it would take a while, so I left it
> overnight, but still, it never returned to the command prompt. Is
> what I ran too overwhelming a search?

Perhaps there are recursive symlinks somewhere? But, not following
symlinks might miss the file you are after :-)
(In fact I don't see a grep option to not follow symlinks, so it must
need some clever unix guruness.)

Darren

http://dcook.org/gobet/  (Shodan Go Bet - who will win?)