Re: [tlug] Japanese Vocabulary for Software Design and development.

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 12:46:56PM +0900, Deepika Ghuriani wrote:

> I want to learn Japanese terms along with Kanjis  involved in Software
> Design and Development .  As I may have to read Japanese documents for the
> development involved in PHP and MySQL.
> Any links /sample documents will be much much appreciated as I will be able
> to prepare myself well for the coming assignments.

Hello,

there is

  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/wwwjdicinf.html#dicfil_tag

which says

"The Computing/Telecomms (COMPDIC) file, which contains terms used in the computing and (tele)communications industries. (Full documentation.) In June 2008 the entries in this file were combined with the full JMdict/EDICT file, and the terms or senses specific to information technology and telecommunications were tagged with "{comp}". The file is now simply a subset of the main EDICT file."

So the computing/telecomms entries have been merged into the EDICT :

  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/edict_doc.html

I hope it helps, cheers,

--
John Mettraux - http://jmettraux.wordpress.com