Re: [tlug] New programming revision site - by a TLUG'er: Multiple answers: <ctrl>click

jep200404@example.com writes:

 > > That's a good one.  But don't limit yourself to one bad token!
 > > }:-}

 > <ctrl>click to select multiple answers?

Write it on a postcard and send it to Akira. ;-)

Actually, I was just thinking a toggle.  Click on a token to select
it, click again to deselect, click "You bet I'm confident!" to request
evaluation of your answer.

I don't like the confirmation step but I don't see how to avoid it
(unless we add a timeout, but if the time out is reasonably long
you'll want to have a confirmation to shortcircuit the timeout....)