Re: [tlug] When should an "onChange" event actually change? [SOLVED]

Francois, Kyle, Darren, Edmund,

Thank you all for responding.

Yes, onKeyUp, which I had not come across yet, is the function I actually want. I was wrong about the meaning of onChange.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

And just on a side note - yes, I know client side verification is not reliable security. I'm just doing it for the user's benefit, and ultimately I check everything on the server side. But thanks for the reminder in any case.

All your help and advice is much appreciated, as always.

--
Dave M G