[tlug] Digital Garage as new Meeting Host

hey ... A few weeks ago Edward, Alberto, Pietro, and I pinged some potential hosts for our meetings. Pietro and I went to Digital Garage on Friday since they responded right away and were very positive about the idea. The building is excellent. Good space. Nice view. Easy security access. 10 mins walk from Ebisu. Wireless. Audio/Visual. We also discussed it at the technical meeting on Saturday, and the group present agreed to move ahead. The only problem is that there may be a schedule conflict for next month (Sept 11) due to another conference at the facility. I won`t know for certain until the end of this week, but we could potentially push our date to Sept 18th or skip Sept and start up again in Oct. Anyway, I think it`s a great new host and recommend we do it.

Jim