Re: [tlug] New programming revision site - by a TLUG'er

Hi Stephen.

I appreciate you're pointing out the general case about employment but that's getting off-topic. Can I get a more concise view on whether or not programming language revision on a spaced repetition intervals is going to be worthwhile or not for a non-neglible population of programmers?

(Actually what I was mostly hoping for was comments about the interface and bug reports.)

Akira