Re: [tlug] Leaving group sadly

I was sorely tempted
to stay in the UK as it's far easier to communicate with doctors
there than it is here :-)

Maybe when I stop worrying I may sign up again but right now my
attention span is that of road-kill!

I am sorry to hear that you could not find a medical doctor
who can communicate in English very well here. :-[

Your choice of going back is right.
If I were you in your situation I would definately see a GP in UK.

From my experience of recovery from serious fractures
with nightmare days,
at a final stage of rehabilitaion,
communicating mentally with British physiotherapists
were further better than seeing just a medical doctor.
Very hopehully, you will be fine and back again. ;-)

Sotaro