Re: [tlug] [announcement] Nomikai Aug 20, Fri (beer garden)

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Darren Cook <darren@example.com> wrote:
>>      Cost:     men: 3,601 yen / women: 3,001 yen (purchase your ticket
>> at the entrance)
>
> WTF since when have we been forcing gender discrimination?

Lab experiments clearly show that organisms with higher levels of
testosterone become more extreme consumers when given a "hodai" stimulus.

I'm with Darren here.  The last "hodai" I went to, the guys averaged 6 beers each, the girls 2.  As far as I see it, ya'll are getting a discount compared to what you actually consume, whereas I'm in danger of being over-charged.

-Gloria