[tlug] What the heck happened to my NFS server

TLUG,

Yesterday, I one of the machines on my home network upgraded the kernel to 2.6.32-24-generic.

Today, I can't connect to it by NFS. Usually all the computers hook up when I boot.

When I try to run a mount -a command, I get this error:

mount.nfs: mount to NFS server '192.168.0.4:/home/media' failed: RPC Error: Program not registered

So of course I went down the Google trail to see if I could figure out what was going on.

Long story short, most of the solutions I found online were based on how to install NFS and set it up. However, so far as I can tell, all the programs, files, and configurations I had that have been working for ages are still there.

Any idea how I can troubleshoot this?

--
Dave M G