Re: [tlug] linux notebooks, virtualization, windows

If the price of shipping is so high and you can't get one here, what
about a mac?

Meh. I hate Apple even more than I hate Microsoft.

I'm holding off on buying a laptop until I can find one I can really feel good about purchasing.

I will probably go the used route. That's how I bought my last laptop without Windows. The downside, of course, is that it takes more time to sift through the dregs to find a good one.

d.