Re: [tlug] Future Meeting Space Needs for TLUG

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Matthew <daac2000@example.com> wrote:
What are the requirements of a meeting space for TLUG? Eg.:
(1) Projector
(2) Wi-Fi
(3) Food/Drink allowed
(4) Flexible about how long we stay
(5) Audio system

I think it's a good list (including the others). We also need a contact we can work with regarding building issues each month -- especially if the person is not part of TLUG. If the contact is not part of the group then that relationship is important to maintain consistently since it will be slightly more difficult (just because they may not be on list, seeing announcements, attending meetings, etc). Also, we have to be prepared to give up something since not all facilities will have everything. We may have a great location and easy entrance/exit but no wireless, for example.

Jim