Re: [tlug] Webcam recommendation for Linux *and* Mac use

Stephen, if the "QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac" and the "Webcam Pro
9000" were the same that would be great news but the two models look
different.

How did you find out that the M/N where the same? I had a quick look
at Logitech's/Logicool/s web site just to confirm and I see the
following products:

Logitech Webcam Pro 9000:
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webcam-communications/webcams/devices/6333
PN 960-000577

Logitech QuickCam® Vision Pro for Mac:
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webcam-communications/webcams/devices/4528
PN 960-000254

Logicool Webcam Pro 9000:
http://www.logicool.co.jp/ja-jp/webcam-communications/webcams/devices/5867
品番 :960-000488

Just by looking at the pictures you can see that the Vision Pro for
Mac does not resemble the Logicool Pro 9000, no?

Plus I read this:

"While the Vision Pro appears to be a cosmetically redesigned 9000 Pro
with gray and silver case, it is VERY DIFFERENT ON THE INSIDE."
(http://www.mac-compatible-web-cam.com/)

I hope I'm wrong and you're right though!

Jc