Re: [tlug] Webcam recommendation for Linux *and* Mac use

Jean-Christian Imbeault <jc.imbeault@example.com> wrote:

> I scoured the web to get some recommendations and found quite a few
> and decided that I would probably go with the Logitech QuickCam Vision
> Pro for Mac. *However* a quick trip to Bic Camera shows that this
> model is not sold in Japan ... and to make matters worse most of the
> other models I found recommendations for are not sold in Japan. (or
> they are but under different vendors/model numbers?).

It seems the M/N is the same for "QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac"
Quickcam Pro 9000 and Webcam Pro 9000 (which is sold in Japan).  Perhaps
only the bundled software is different?  Maybe you can download the
software from Logitech?

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support-downloads/downloads/webcams?WT.ac=bc|405|4528

--
Stephen Lee <sl-tlug@example.com>