[tlug] Future Meeting Space Needs for TLUG

hey, guys.

We've been hosting the TLUG meetings at Sun in Yoga for a couple of years (and July/Aug at Oracle in Aoyama), but it's time to offer the hosting option to other organizations in Tokyo after the August meeting. Edward and I will be reaching out to some contacts we have, and there are also some people who have already offered space as well. If there is anyone here who works for a company or a university or who has contacts at organizations who would like the opportunity to host monthly TLUG meetings starting in September, please let us know. We'll collect the info and have a discussion about what's best for the group. We can also discuss it at the meeting in Aoyama on Aug 14th as well.

Jim