Re: [tlug] linux notebooks, virtualization, windows

>> ... First any recommendations for notebooks that come without an
>> OS? ...
>
> I have been very happy with my T61.

I've been looking at the lenova site, and even in the customize page not
choosing windows is not possible. (In fact they seem to take great
delight in explaining how it is specially optimized for windows...)

> I am currently using a two 1T drive eSATA raid1 setup ...

Thanks, good to know it will work.

Darren

http://dcook.org/gobet/  (Shodan Go Bet - who will win?)