Re: [tlug] A-bomb service

> Annihilation of the human race is quite possible with nuclear weapons,
> but probably not with conventional weapons.  I think that is a very big
> difference.

In the end though, as we do everything possible to grow our economies
and balloon our population with no plan for sustainability,  there
very possibly could be an environmental collapse or exhaustion of
resources that results in more deaths than the ugly wars we've seen.

Which is more likely?  I don't fear nuclear weapons because that is
something that may not happen.  As for running out of oil or the
acidity in our oceans changing ... that kinda seems a certainty.  Your
background in science may be better than mine so pardon if I seem
naive.

> Annihilation of the human race, will be by the hand of the human race.

Do you mean the Christian fundamentalists who say there can't be
global warming because the earth will end at the second coming and man
has no say in the matter are wrong?  They swore it was true!

Shawn