Re: [tlug] A-bomb service

eredicatorx@example.com wrote :
> On 07/29/2010 08:24 PM, Edward Middleton wrote:
>
>> Fredric Fredricson wrote:
>>
>>> My point was that A-Bombs, as a weapon, is not much worse than other
>>> devices used to wage war.
>>>
>> Annihilation of the human race is quite possible with nuclear weapons,
>> but probably not with conventional weapons.  I think that is a very big
>> difference.
>>
> Annihilation of the human race, will be by the hand of the human race.

Instantly the radius as long as 10 kilometers will just be
debris with only one megaton nuclear explosion.

It is possible to create the same level of explosion
with huge amount of conventional TNT weapons.  But it
required hundreds of B-29 bombers like against Tokyo and
Osaka at that time.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki disasters were done
under single bomber planes.

Cheers,
Lewske "Ryu" Wada
Web: http://run.sh/