Re: [tlug] A-bomb service

>> "We all hear about the 6 million Jews that died in WW2 but hey not the 20
>> million Chinese?". To an extent he had a point, but it was utterly without
>> tact and served no purpose other than to inflict pain on our teacher.

Perhaps but perhaps they were sincere about looking at the magnitude
of suffering.

I feel the same way when I go to a Japanese library with my son and we
walk down a hallway filled with pictures from the blasts.

 Yeah I have sympathy because I know alot of the people who died
really had no say in starting the war.

Still, it's not like only Japanese people died in the war, though my
son would never know that from the display there.  We checked out
books on the topic.

It's just a mistake to only think about your own feelings because you
really need to consider the perspective of others to really
understand.

 I'm sorry that teacher had a tough time but Jews were not the only
ones who suffered.  Sometimes people call the truth "utterly without
tact".  Say the truth I say and smooth out the feelings aftwards.  Who
am I though?

Shawn