Re: [tlug] A-bomb service

On 29 juil. 10, at 15:13, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> Again I'd like to make the point that many of the alleged
> justifications for war are based on economic inquality (either trying
> to lessen it or trying to increase it :-/), and we in the advanced
> countries could do a lot to decrease tensions by improving economic
> fairness.  That will cost us a lot, when you consider how many Chinese
> and Indians there are to be fair to.

If it were fair, it would not cost "us" a lot, it would rather cost companies and other very rich people a lot. But since they already have a lot, they would barely notice.

Jean-Christophe Helary
fun: http://mac4translators.blogspot.com
work: http://www.doublet.jp (ja/en > fr)
tweets: http://twitter.com/brandelune