Re: [tlug] A-bomb service

>> I am shocked by a news that
>> confidential military records about American and British corps
>> in Afghanistan have been leaked on Wikilkeak now,

> Yeah, we should thank the thousands of dead and injured soldiers
> for controlling the situations in Iraq and Afghanistan
> even though it is a guerrilla war definitely.

I thank the leaker for his contribution to out understanding the truth.

>From what I understand, part of the movitivation was that the soldiers
were shooting at trucks carrying ladies in brightly colored clothing
and that they knew they were not shooting at militants.

I don't need to thank somebody who does that -- sorry.

I understand that the stress of war will lead people to do what they
would otherwise not do, but I see no value in trying to pretend it
didn't happen.

Someone out there lost a mother and if they loved their mother the way
I did mine, well I feel for their loss.

That fact that this leak helps me understand the feelings of those
people in those countries where US soldiers are stationed.

Murder is murder and if you don't like it seeing the light of day,
then I suggest you reflect on your soul and basic values.

Killers should be caught.  All of them.  Even those who wear the
uniform of the U.S.A.

Sorry to not be as flag loving as you but I value human life over cloth.

Shawn