[tlug] IBM UK English Keyboard / Model# KB-7993 / P/N 10L6139 (Trade for Guinness at Nomikai?)

Just to see if there is any interest in this.  I have an IBM UK
English keyboard, model # KB-7993 (P/N 10L6139) that I got at Otto way
back when.  It looks a though it's never been used (no wear on keys,
came in original plastic bag, etc.) and I never used it when I noticed
(after getting it home) that UK English keyboards are not the same as
US English keyboards.  (One possible drawback is that it's PS/2, not
USB....)

I'm not certain I can make it to the nomikai next week, but if I can,
would anyone be willing to trade me a nice cold glass of Guinness for
it?

Lyle