[tlug] enquiry about RAM

Hello People !

Hope you all are doing good :-)

I have a small query. I want to buy RAM for my old laptop, as Vista is making my system slow I am thinking of increasing the RAM from 1 GB to 2 GB. Since its a old laptop I would like to get it from Akhiabara (may be a second hand ) and would like to exchange my  1 (512-512) Gb RAM inplace if possible. Does any one knows any such place where can get second hand RAM or in some good price.
My RAM details are : 512 MB 2 Rx 16 PC2-5300s-555-12.
I want to do it by this saturday.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
--