Re: [tlug] Malformed UTF-8 in JSON? [SOLVED]

TLUG,

I got an answer on the PHP mailing list.

It seems my use of stripslashes() was the problem. I've removed it and the code works.

However, it seems that when I send JSON data from a Javascript file, stripslashes() is necessary. That's why I had it there. I'm not entirely sure what's going on there, so obviously more experimentation is needed.

Thanks for the support in any case.

--
Dave M G