Re: [tlug] Used Shops - (After Otto)

2010/7/11 Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com>:
(...)
> On my last walk-through in Akihabara, I noticed a few shops selling
> (not very many) used boxes, but mostly they were dirty things sitting
> on the street, and nothing like the cleaned and tested boxes that Otto
> marketed before.  Any information on places marketing good used boxes?

There's a store whose name I forget but it's on the east side of the station;
there's a big square/traffic rotary with Yodobashi Camera to the east,
on the north side there's a building with a McDonalds and a 7-11;
to the right of the 7-11 go down the stairs to the basement and there
it is.

Ian Barwick