Re: [tlug] [announcement] 2010-07-10 Technical meeting

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 6:05 AM, Edward Middleton <edward.middleton@example.com> wrote:
-=-=-=- Announcement: 2010-07-10 TLUG Technical Meeting -=-=-=-=-

 Meeting information

 Date: July 10th (Saturday)

 Time: 14:00 - 16:30
       (doors open 13:30)

 Place: Oracle Aoyama Center, 13th floor
        2-5-8 Kita-Aoyama,
        Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan

 Details:
http://tlug.jp/wiki/Template:Meetings:Locations:Aoyama:Oracle

  * As we have changed the meeting venue, please try to *
  * come on time. You will need to collect a pass at    *
  * the 2nd floor lobby to enter and exit the building  *

After checking in on the 2nd floor lobby to get your enter/exit pass, you`ll go to the 13th floor, which is all conference rooms. There will be a bunch of events taking place so I`m sure it will be packed. I`ll have a sign up so you can spot TLUG. We`ll be in room S1 or S2. Just look for the penguin ...

Jim