Re: [tlug] Call for presenters for TLUG July 10th technical meeting - FINAL CALL!!

On 07/05/10 13:24, Simon Gibson wrote:
> I could do a lightning talk on BASH if anyone is interested. I was
> thinking of talking about Adhearsion : http://adhearsion.com/ but we
> just moved, so I haven't had time to put that together.

That could be good.  Zev Blut did a talk on bash last September[1],
maybe he could help with material.  We really need people to volunteer
to present.  Owing to the change in location, this month has been pretty
difficult organizing.  At this stage we don't really have enough
interest to run a meeting.  We need people to volunteer to present.

Edward

1. http://vimeo.com/7898130