Re: [tlug] Call for presenters for TLUG July 10th technical meeting

Edward Middleton wrote:
If you are interested in making a presentation in the Tokyo Linux User
Group July 10th technical meeting, could you send a mail to the mailing
list[1] outlining what you would like to present. Please CC me on this
email.

Thanks in advance,

Edward Middleton