[tlug] TLUG.sig

I would like to nominate two of the phrases from recent emails for
TLUG.sig (http://articles.tlug.jp/wiki/TLUG.sig):

*************

Subject: Re: [tlug] [OT: recent legal changes for paypal in Japan?]
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 17:26:36 +0900

Well, that sounds like it removes much of the utility from PayPal in
this country when you can just do a normal furikomi within the country,
and sending money overseas requires wading through an unceasing ocean of
incompetence.

-Mike

and

Subject: Re: [tlug] [Becoming OT] Re:  problem with MBR
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 17:53:0 +0900

On 06/07/2010 05:24 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> But exactly what does "Microsoft Product Activation" do, then?

Irritate the honest and humor the dishonest ;)

Edward

I tried to add them but it seems the wiki page is locked:(

Simon