Re: [tlug] Where to buy a laptop

Shawn,

A new lenovo ThinkPad Edge 13"
marked down ¥105,315 -->  ¥61,950

You make a very convincing argument!

It says the chip is AMD Athlon Neo X2 デュアルコア・プロセッサ L325...

I notice there's also a Thinkpad Edge 14" for about the same price with an i3 processor.

I used to be really on top of the differences between processors, but I'm years out of date now. I pretty much lost track when AMD became a major player.

For those more up to date than me, is there a significant qualitative difference between the two processors that might make a person buy one over the other?

--
Dave M G