Re: [tlug] Android Bazaar and Conference 2010 Spring

>> On June 26 (Saturday), a large Android Conference will be held at
>> Tokyo University produced by the Japan Android Group.
>
> I think there is a surprising amount of Android interest in Japan. It
> seems I'm not the only one who wants an iPhone-not-controlled-by-Apple :-)

Yeap, I'm also interested in an android mobile since I've been into
Android programming lately. and this could be a good opportunity to
meet more people in the scene of android development .

> I've been trying to buy the HTC Desire since the start of May but all
> shops are permanently sold-out. I keep turning down the offer to join
> the waiting list, thinking they're bound to be in plentiful supply soon.
> But next delivery is now apparently end of June!!

*Sorry is this gets a bit off topic here...

I joined the waiting list in April, they told me I would get the phone
by the end of May but no luck :S
Not sure why, but last time i passed by the softbank store to ask what
the hell happened to my reservation they just said "we are sorry, we
will get the phones by June... even though i have a reservation :S

Is there anybody in the same situation?

--
Felipe Gómez Caballero ([M2] フェリペ  ゴメズ)

 東京都, 目黒区, 大岡山 2-12-1
 西8号館, E棟 E601号室
 〒152-8552
 電話番号(学生室): 03-5734-3481(6階)

 e-Mail: fgomezc [at] up.edu.mx
 e-Mail: fgomez  [at] furui.cs.titech.ac.jp
 web: http://www.furui.cs.titech.ac.jp/