Re: [tlug] Android tablet

> Just for fun... and to hand over to my brother to keep in contact
> when I go to the GBBF in London this summer, I ordered this beast:
>
> http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.39169~r.34715613

Looks great for the money. Please let me know how you get on. (I'd
especially love to hear how comfortable reading A4 PDFs is on it.)

I wonder if the next-generation model might be 1Ghz CPU, Android 2.x,
have a built-in webcam for skype, and still be under $200? Aha, a bit of
searching says that is still wishful thinking, as here is there next model:
 http://www.islate.org/index.php/2010/05/29/eken-m003-rockchip-2808a/
(...actually I cannot work out why that costs $140 more?)

Darren

http://dcook.org/gobet/  (Shodan Go Bet - who will win?)