Re: [tlug] Call for presenters for TLUG June 12th technical meeting

I was thinking about doing a presentation called "Scripting Languages
in Android".

I'll go over the following topics:

- Differences between running native apps and running scripts on Android
- How to install Python and Ruby interpreters inside ASE (Android
Scripting Environment)
- Show a couple of demos of the API.
- Demo doing crazy things like running a web server.

What do you think? Sound interesting?

Eduardo