Re: [tlug] Garbage

Matthew ????????:
> Ryu, You have posted this to the email list of the Tokyo Linux Users Group. Is that what you intended to do? Your email seems to be about BarCamp, which is not related to TLUG.
>
> - Matthew

Sorry Matthew,
I thought a number of TLUG members joining and even some
set up the barcamp so I felt it should be great to handle it here.
Well I changed my mind later and posted the same thing to
the other list. I will not make a mistake discussing it here again.
Thank you for correcting me.

Cheers,
Ryu