Re: [tlug] Low-cost mini-tower servers in Tokyo?

2010/5/24 Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung@example.com>:
> (2010/05/24 18:26), Wayne wrote:
>> I've bought 3 desktop machines from these guys, no problems so far:
>> http://www.faith-go.co.jp/
>>

> I know it is a little of topic but thanks for bring back the memory.
>
> I have bought a PC (Celeron 400, 128MB RAM) 12 years ago at Faith.
>
> I also pwned another PC (Celeron 600, 128MB RAM) that my friend has
> bought at Faith and gave it to me in 2003. I had run Debian 3.x as my
> home server on this PC for some years until Yahoo ADSL NATed me.
>
> Both the PC were quite stable so I think we can trust Faith's staffs at
> parts' 互換性.

Sounds good, thanks for the info.

Slightly more OT but I am sick of cannibalizing old (Brand Name PCs) to
keep their comrades going, as inevitably the part which fails is, if at all,
only available on Yahoo Auctions or potentially after long and protracted
negotiations with their support hotline - if they still have the part available.

Ian Barwick