Re: [tlug] Low-cost mini-tower servers in Tokyo?

(2010/05/24 18:26), Wayne wrote:
I've bought 3 desktop machines from these guys, no problems so far:
http://www.faith-go.co.jp/

I know it is a little of topic but thanks for bring back the memory.

I have bought a PC (Celeron 400, 128MB RAM) 12 years ago at Faith.

I also pwned another PC (Celeron 600, 128MB RAM) that my friend has
bought at Faith and gave it to me in 2003. I had run Debian 3.x as my
home server on this PC for some years until Yahoo ADSL NATed me.

Both the PC were quite stable so I think we can trust Faith's staffs at
parts' 互換性.

Regards,

Viet Nhat General Joint Stock Company (Vinicorp)

Add:  3F, 92 Hoang Ngan - Trung Hoa - Cau Giay - Hanoi

Tel :(+84)-4-3556-3607 Fax :(+84)-4-3556-3608

Nguyen Vu Hung

Email: vuhung@example.com Mobile: (+84)-167-252-5834