[tlug] Low-cost mini-tower servers in Tokyo?

Hi

I need to replace a couple of our office "servers" (antiquated
ex-desktop P4s / Celerons) with something more modern and
maintainable.

Can anyone recommend a source in Tokyo of pre-built
mini-tower-style (i.e. not rack-mounted) servers (or even
desktops)? Specs are pretty minimal; basically whatever
is towards the bottom end of whatever is current; the
case must have space for additional HDs (at least 4)
and no vendor-specific parts should be used so it can
be repaired / upgraded if needed.

I'd put one together from parts myself but it'd be nice
to save the hassle.

Thanks

Ian Barwick