[tlug] Hello! I'm new to the list

Dear TLUG members,

My name is Sylvain Vedrenne (シルヴァン・ヴドレンヌ).

Since 2000 I've used various distribs (Suse, Mandrake, Slackware,
Ubuntu, Debian). At work I'm using RedHat. Now I'm trying out gNewSense
for personal use.

I am interested in Japanese text analysis tools such as JGloss, ChaSen,
etc.

At the moment, I'm working as Java developer (in Paris, France) for a
company that's providing Java/C Middleware and Applications for
Linux-based embedded software on the Set-Top-Box TV/Media market.

Apart from that, I enjoy studying Japanese and spending time with my
family and friends. I love Japanese gardens, food, anime, dorama...

Right now I'm in Tokyo on holidays until May 31st. I'd very much like to
meet some of you while I'm here! for fun, and also to make professional
connections in Japan.

Cheers,
Sylvain