Re: [tlug] low power home server

Thank you guys.

It's all cool stuff you suggested and it really helps. I realized it's
not such a good idea to have my storage on the same box as the router,
in terms of security, so I'll definitely go with a router + NAS setup
(separate boxes). The router will just route between LAN and WAN and
nothing else, and the NAS will be on the LAN, with raid. I'll look for
something with low power that runs linux.

Thanks for the tips!
Janos