Re: [tlug] The Famous MMORPG Ultima Online on Linux

If you are using gmail, make sure to create new threads by creating a
brand new message and entering tlug@example.com manually as the too
address.  If you start the thread by hitting reply on an existing
email, then people will complain.

As for UO, that may be worth checking into. :)