[tlug] [OT] Jobhunting

Sorry for the slightly off-topic post... it was nice meeting some of you at the last nomikai and I hope to attend more meetings in the future.

I'm trying to make a move to Tokyo and if any of you have some advice or possible leads, please contact me off-list.

I'm currently working in IT security, having started my career as a Linux sysadmin with networking background (mainly cisco).

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Benny Ketelslegers
--