Re: [tlug] strange nfs crashes

hm, I have checked on the client side and server side - both are using
nfs version 4, which seems to use tcp by default.

Unless you're needing some new feature that nfs v4 has to offer, I'd give version 3 a try. We run a lot of nfs in our shop and we use solely nfs v3. Everything I've read thus far has pretty much said v4 is still in beta stages and shouldn't be used in prod. I'd be interested to know if others are running v4 in prod successfully though.

--
Romeo Theriault