Re: [tlug] Ubuntu update woes

Raedwolf Summoner wrote:
> Today a major update notice came to my system, and I agreed, as always,
> to let Ubuntu update itself. Major problems.

I updated from 9.10 to 10.04 Beta 2. Getting the bits took a very long
time (2 hrs), but the system (Toshiba Tecra M10 laptop) seems to work
quite well now, although I had OpenSolaris running in VirtualBox and
that no longer boots at all. Still investigating that one. Before the
update, I was very surprised by the nice performance with VB. I had not
tried it prior to this ...

Jim