Re: [tlug] [announcement] nomikai April 16 (Friday)

A.Tomita wrote:
      TLUG - Tokyo Linux Users Group April "nomikai"

      Date:    April 16 (Friday)
      Time:    19:30-21:30
      Place:   Za Watami, Ginza-dobashi-ten
      Cost:    will be divided up among participants
who else is coming?

1) Thomas Savarimuthu
2) Alberto Tomita
3) <your name here>

Will you do a niji after? I will be at an OpenSolaris event earlier in the evening so I can not make the nomi, but I can make a niji afterwards for sure. I may make the tail end of the nomi, too, but it will cutting it close.
Also, here are the images from the April 10th meeting yesterday:
http://jimgrisanzio.com/2010/04/11/tokyo-linux-user-group-041010/

Jim