Re: [tlug] Ubuntu update woes

Googling for this problem gave me the following information:

"Many have similar issues. Some don't get sound out of one speaker.
Some still get sound out of their speakers even with their headphones
connected.

"It's the new ALSA drivers.

"You *may* be able to fix these things by passing certain options to
your sound chipset driver. Don't get your hopes up, though."

Well, I guess I'm going to have to check out OSS4.

--Ralph