Re: [tlug] Meeting Notes: TLUG Open Meeting: March 13, 2010

Hi all,

My name is Satoshi Nagayasu, and I joined to this list a few days ago.
I'm now very interested in joining next TLUG meeting.

I read the meeting notes/follows, and also interested in this.

             o Technical English lessons.
                Bruce was interested in running technical English lessons/workshops as
                a way to encourage people less confident in there English ability
                to get involved.

I'm a database engineer/developer, especially focusing PostgreSQL,
and am looking for some opportunities to have English communication
on technical topics.

In addition, I worked for a few years at Japan PostgreSQL Users
Group (JPUG), so I guess it would be great to exchange
our experiences and ideas on running/growing the community.

How can I contribute to the TLUG activities?
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Satoshi Nagayasu