Re: [tlug] [OT] Scraping Google Analytics for top ten pages on a site

TLUG,

Hmmm... Maybe this code isn't what I'm looking for after all.

To recap, I was looking to see if there is any code that I could put on
my web site that would display the top ten visited pages on my site as
determined by Google Analytics.

Following Jim's suggestion, I thought this code might do it:

http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/gdata/gdataInteractiveSamp...

But then after reading some of the Getting Started information here:

http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/gdata/gdataDeveloperGuide....

... it seemed maybe I was barking up the wrong tree. If I understand
correctly, the only way people can see any of this Analytics data is if
they are logged in with a Google account.

Am I wrong about that? Does anyone here know if there is any way I can
set up a snippet of Javascript code (or whatever else) on my site that
can access the top ten accessed pages, and display them on a web page,
without anyone having to log in anywhere?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

--
Dave M G