[tlug] Moderators (Was: Experienced Linux Engineer/Admin wanted...)

On 22 February 2010 13:08, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
> On 2010-02-22 05:50 +0000 (Mon), Josh Glover wrote:
>
>> On 22 February 2010 04:46, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
>>
>> > It's not off-topic; we do permit[1].....
>>
>> He ran this by me. :)
>
> And also, you don't appear to have been annointed a "list moderator,"
> so, by my understanding of The Rules, you ought not be telling people
> what they ought and ought not do on the lists.

This is true, but I have been remiss in carving out time to update the
list policy to state that.

Steve, Curt, if you are interested in becoming list moderators, please
say so on tlug-admin@ and we can get the ball rolling. The same goes
for anyone else who would like to help out.

Cheers,
Josh Glover
TLUG Listmaster