From: Daniel Cooper <dcooper@example.com>
Date: 2010/2/24
Subject: looking for developers
To: 黒鉄章 <akira@example.com>

Hi ....

The reason for my email is that I'm currently looking for developers for some analytics software projects in the finance industry and I was wondering if you or somebody you know might be interested in a 3-6 month contract to start immediately.

Looking for English speakers with Java, Web technologies such as Flex, AJAX etc. (Adobe Flash/Flex is a big plus), scripting languages (perl, shell, tcl/tk is a plus).

Daniel Cooper
Recruiting Manager

EIRE Systems K.K
Suruga Bldg., 3-24-1 Shiba, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 105-0014, Japan

Direct: +81 3 5484 6485
Office: +81 3 5484 7935
Fax: +81 3 5484 7934
Mobile: +81 90-5573-4417
E-mail: dcooper@example.com

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of EIRE Systems. If this message is sent to you in error, we request that you immediately delete all copies from your system, destroy any printed hard copies and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. As communications via the Internet are not secure EIRE Systems does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. EIRE Systems uses Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware software, however we do not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by such software.