Re: [tlug] Threading in web mail (was: OT Thread Hijacking)

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:17:42 +0900
Nick Hastings <mitsubishievo2@example.com> wrote:

> * Martin Killmann <martin@example.com> [100223 11:19]:
> >
> > Since we're at it, is there a Web mail service that handles proper
> > threading and makes use of the In-Reply-To: header?
>
> Try http://www.fastmail.fm
>
> http://wiki.fastmail.fm/index.php?title=MailboxScreenInterface#Threading

Okay, I decided to give it a try and created a fastmail account.

However, it appears that threading as per wiki page you linked is a
requested feature only. I couldn't find such an option in the interface.
I may be wrong, so if you're a fastmail user and managed to get thread
view in your message folders, please explain how.

Martin