Re: [tlug] Off-Topic - Experienced Linux Engineer/Admin wanted in a foreign financial company.

Just wanted to get directly into the forest and get the
right guy instead of continuing working with clueless
recruiters that are just wasting my time.

If you know of anyone good and very motivated please
spread the word. I am closing interviews next week.

Thanks a lot.

Eddy

http://asahi-net.jp/en/